Sunday, February 22

Innovation Video

Haven't been blogging much about Innovation recently. I'm thinking about turning the blog into a Web site for business students doing business-related courses. Or engineering courses. Basically, I'll have all the definitions, steps and elements of innovation laid down on the site so that people can arrive at the site and get a handle on innovation quickly.

I've added another key element to the list I had before. In addition to trust, curiosity, a lack of fear etc., I have added empathy to the list of things that must be present if you wish to innovate at the individual or national levels. Why empathy? Because empathy leads to market insight. Human insight at the micro economic level.

Anyway, here's an interesting video on how one company creates a culture of innovation. Thanks. Gordon

HOW WE INNOVATE VIDEO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home