Sunday, October 16

Innovation for dummies

Thought I'd post this pic of a shop dummy that I saw here in Taiwan at a night market. Taiwan is incredibly receptive to ideas from overseas and I guess that this shop dummy came from Japan.

Not much else to report apart from the observation that there are still plenty of pirated DVDs on sale in the night markets here in Taiwan. There is nobody at the spot at which these DVDs are being sold -- just a bucket where you leave your money once you've selected the movie you want. The cops are slack here; and "need a rocket," as my dad would say.

I watched one last night, Crash, and it was surprisingly good quality -- apart from the occasional silhouette of somebody's head popping up in front of the cinema screen!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home